Parisa London is crafted to the highest quality to make sure that it keeps its shine for as long as possible. However, with all jewellery, there are things you can do to help maintain your item for as long as possible.
- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewellery.
- When undressing, wipe each piece with a clean soft cloth to remove oils and perspiration.
- Store in a fabric-lined box, separately or individually-wrapped in tissue to prevent scratches.
- Never wear jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products.
- Never expose jewellery to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Never wear jewellery whilst showering or bathing.
We cannot be held liable for tarnish on products from contact with water or not following proper jewellery care. Please note, plated jewellery may naturally fade over time. This is not a fault and can be avoided by caring for your jewellery as detailed above.